Online Attendee Pre-Registration & Presentation Script (AMJLS Regular Conference: November 27th)
Pre-Registration for Zoom Webinar
To participate in the upcoming conference on November 27th, please register in advance by filling in the information for Zoom Webinar. The link for it is described below.
For pre-registration, please read carefully either the guide on our latest bulletin or the article “How to Participate in the Online Conference.” You can reach the article by clicking HERE. Also, for the conference program, click HERE. The program is available in Japanese only.
The URL for the participants will be sent automatically to the address you entered.
You can download the presentation script from the address below.
Available by November 28th. After the 28th, the link will expire.
- Scripts are available in PDF and only for the speakers who provided us beforehand.
- [IMPORTANT] The scripts will be added as the speakers provide us with the data, so please check for them regularly for your convenience.
- When you click the link Presentation Script, we will ask for the password for it. Please enter the password which is cited on the bulletin. For security purposes, the password is only viewed on the physical bulletin. If you have any difficulty, please send us an e-mail to the address below. Questions from either members or non-member will be welcome.
- Please refrain from copying or distributing the printed scripts.
If you have a question or wish to contact the AMJLS staff, please send it to the e-mail address below:
kinbunmc01[a]gmail.com *please change [a] to @ when in use.
- Notice that this address is not the one on the official website for AMJLS.
- If you have a question about Zoom, please look at the FAQ delivered by the help center for Zoom.