Online Attendee Pre-Registration & Presentation Script (AMJLS Regular Conference: June 26th, Meiji University)
Pre-Registration for Zoom Webinar
To participate in the upcoming conference on June 26th online, please register in advance by filling in the information for Zoom Webinar. Please read the guide carefully on our latest bulletin, or the article cited HERE for pre-registration. For the conference program, click HERE.
Once the registration is completed, the URL for the participants will be sent automatically to the address provided.
Please download the presentation script from the address below.
Available until June 27th. After the 27th, the link will expire.
- Scripts are available in PDF and only for the speakers who provided us beforehand.
- [IMPORTANT] The scripts will be added as the speakers provide us with the data, so please check for them regularly for your convenience.
- [IMPORTANT] To prevent spreading COVID-19, we will not distribute the presentation scripts in print. We recommend printing them in advance for convenience.
- To download the Presentation Script, we will ask for its password. Please enter the password on the bulletin. For security purposes, the password is only viewed on the physical bulletin. Also, the password will be in the mail sent to the address after the registration. Refrain from copying or distributing the printed scripts.
To contact the AMJLS staff, please send it to the e-mail address below:
kinbunmc01[a]gmail.com *please change [a] to @ when in use.
- Note that this address is not the one on the official website for AMJLS.
- For a question about Zoom, please look at the FAQ delivered by the help center for Zoom.